Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continue Watching Problem

Trying to use the Continue to Watch function in the "what to watch" section. Virtually all of the movies I'm watching, except one, do not show up in the continue watching section. If I open Paramount + there are at least 3 movies in various states of completion - none of them show. If I open Max, there are about 8 - none show up. Am I doing something wrong. Suggestions and guidance appreciated. Also one last thing - is there any way to bring the "continue watching" category to the top of the list in the "what to watch" section as the default? Lots of scrolling to get there. I've read through some of the posts about the continue watching ffeature showing up on the home screen. Mine does not. Brand new Ultra with latest software.

Best... Steve

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Continue Watching Problem

Hi @stevenfstein1,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you are having problems with the Continue Watching in 'What to Watch' feature. We'll be glad to assist you, but we'd like to know more details about it.

• Which channel with the 'Continue Watching' feature are you having issues with? 
  • Does this happen to any random show or channel, or does it only happen to a specific show or channel? 
  • Have you streamed the show enough for it to be in the 'Continue Watching' section?

In the meantime, you can try to restart your Roku device to see if it does anything. Go to Settings > System > Power (skip, if unavailable) > System Restart.

We are eager to hear from you and investigate this matter further. Thank you!

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                  Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos