Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Myles3511
Reel Rookie

Content unavailable on Online Arabia

I just installed Online Arabia on Roku and set up my account along with verification of my email and country. I restarted the system like I was told but am still not able to watch anything on the app. Is it not available in the US?

Labels (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Razz1
Reel Rookie

Re: Content unavailable on Online Arabia

I'm having the same issue.  It says This content is temporarily unavailable. Please try later Code 401.   I've been trying for a week or so and get the same thing.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Razz1!

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and no worries! We're here to help you find the best resolution and get you back on streaming the Online Arabia channel again. 

Before we proceed, may we know if you have been able to access the channel before or is this the first time you've installed this channel and are getting the Error Code 401? This error code usually means an 'Unauthorized error' or the channel has experienced an authentication problem and can't verify your account information. 

We'll be looking forward to your response as we are more than eager to help you access the channel on your Roku streaming player. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Razz1
Reel Rookie

Thanks. This is the first time I have installed this channel.

0 Kudos
Myles3511
Reel Rookie

Thank you. It is the first time I have installed the app and I am not using a VPN. I get the same error code on any of the channels I click on.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Razz1 @Myles3511,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're unable to access the Online Arabia channel. We're happy to assist you further. Please try the troubleshooting steps below.

• Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Press home on your Roku remote, select settings, select system, power, and system restart.
  • Re-install the channel: Scroll down to search, put the name of the channel or app, highlight the channel, and select add channel.

Let us know how it works, and we will continue to assist you further.

Best regards,                                                                                                                                          John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Myles3511
Reel Rookie

I have tried the suggestion you gave and I am getting the same error. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for the update, @Myles3511!

After attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developers themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                            John

John
Roku Community Moderator