Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KatKatKat
Binge Watcher

Re: Content on the Roku Channel Will Not Play

Truly I would also like to know where the 'fix' was.   

WubbleGubble
Streaming Star

Truly I would also like to know where the 'fix' was.

The fix will remain in the ether, not unlike family secrets.

0 Kudos
Ethylester
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Channel Won't Play Anything At All

My Roku channel is working again! I did nothing, it just started working. Thanks for fixing it. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Channel Won't Play Anything At All

Hi @Ethylester,

Thanks for the update!

We're glad to know it's working now. Please let us know if there are other related issues that we can further take a look at.

We appreciate you again posting in Roku Community. Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jborat

Re: Unable to play anything on Roku channel RESOLVED

I had the same problem with only ROKU not working. ROKU EXPRESS 4K+ no error ID

Followed several recommended troubleshooting fixes, except factory hard reset, offered by various tech support to no avail.  Because all other free channels worked …

I finally decided to “clear” wireless pwd and re-enter it in ROKU device settings, selected Connect, Pressed Home button on remote et Voila!  ROKU’s own channels began working again. All other channels also _still_ accessible as well.

Using the remote I selected the following:

HOME> Settings> Network> Set up connection> Wireless (despite the fact that the Network Name (router) was correctly displayed.)> Selected correct router from the list of recognized devices> Clear password> Re-entered password> Connect    Pressed remote HOME.  Voila!

HTH Go figure. 

0 Kudos
hawkeye18
Reel Rookie

We just tried on our TV with the Roku channel and it seems to work!

0 Kudos
JESSICATHEBABE
Binge Watcher

Man - everybody's is starting to work. We are going on over a week now and still not working.

Posted all info on here as well as sending to the Twitter help account.

Still not working.

0 Kudos
DoofyMusic
Channel Surfer

I'm happy to report that, like many others, the channel is working again. I didn't do anything, so credit goes to Roku for finally figuring out the problem. Thank you, and many thanks to others with their suggestions.

0 Kudos
Vincero
Channel Surfer

None of my Roku devices or Roku TVs play content on the Roku Channel.

In fact, I set up a new, Roku TV for my son on Wednesday for use with his X-Box; the Roku Channel is the only thing not working on it.

Roku advertisers should be pulling there revenue by now and asking for refunds. I suspect a class action is in in Roku's not too distant future.

0 Kudos
Texcaliber

Can’t load anything from the Roku B channel but one live stream from modern marvels

It happens all the time now, before I could watch anything, now it’s just the one channel of live modern marvels and I don’t know why?

0 Kudos