Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WubbleGubble
Streaming Star

Re: therokuchannel.roku.com videos don't play

This definitely is not an end-user DNS issue, don't waste your time jumping through those proverbial hoops.

0 Kudos
WubbleGubble
Streaming Star

Re: Roku Channel does not play ANYTHING

We sincerely appreciate your patience regarding your channel playback issue with The Roku Channel and we have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team. We'll get back to you once an update is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

Blah, blah, blah Roku, I saw this identical soft-soaping words LAST WEEK!

0 Kudos
WubbleGubble
Streaming Star

Re: Content on the Roku Channel Will Not Play

The sickest part of this, is that while we are able to watch free commercial-driven services on Roku, the staff of Roku earn a wage to ignore your request

0 Kudos
Kat11355
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Channel Won't Play Anything At All

Still not working. Roku sent email said it was issue with tv I have onn. They said everything g is working. They said roku must have Beren hit and I need to wait.  It's not a tv issue. My other tv is a hiense and does same thing. ITs NOT A. NETWORK ISSUE!

It's a romu issue  a d They dont seem to want 

To deal with it

0 Kudos
WubbleGubble
Streaming Star

Don't discount yourself, commecial-driven programs on Roku generate a HUGE REVENUE STREAM that pay for their low echelon staff, without eyeballs to see ads, advertisers pay less to the network, it's all about numbers.

0 Kudos
WubbleGubble
Streaming Star

Hopefully some prominent technology website or company will catch wind of this and report it on a wider venue.

Won't happen, they would never bite the hand that feeds them!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts regarding the issue you are experiencing with The Roku Channel not playing content.

Please be aware that we are currently investigating the issue to find the root cause. In the meantime, can you please provide us with your ISP (internet service provider) as well as the make and model of your router so we can pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to look into further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
WubbleGubble
Streaming Star

You're back to make us all jump through the hoops that we have already jumped through Danny!?

I have already provided all of my device information and as such, Roku support should have properly noted this!

And just how would everyone's ISP come into play, this is a Roku issue, enough game playing!

Beatel
Channel Surfer

Starlink internet, Starlink router.

However, I can watch Roku Channel on demand shows, but not live shows on my computer.

Device 1:

TCL Roku TV 

Model number: 325327 

Serial number: YK00SL646415 

Device ID: JDS22S646415

Software OS/Version: 11.5.0 build 4312-48

Device 2:

Streaming stick 4K

Model Number: 3820RW

Serial Number: X01700YKFDKE

Device ID: S09041CKFDKE

Software/version: 11.5.0 build 4312-CU

Device 3:

Streaming stick 4

Model Number: 3820RW

Serial Number: X01700L4GJ43

Device ID: S0904274GJ43

Software/version: 11.5.0 4312-CU 

0 Kudos
Sh4
Binge Watcher

Danny....this is the same thing we heard last week and I also provided all the info requested! Guess we are all just complaining to the Roku Robot with no solution or answers.