Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ethylester
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Channel Won't Play Anything At All

Jump to solution

I have done all these things as well and can't get the Roku channel to play any titles at all. Just started yesterday April 18. Please help! I need my Alfred Hitchcock Presents! ☹️

0 Kudos
RShirley

Re: Content on the Roku Channel Will Not Play

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. When I try to play a show/movie through Roku it keeps going back to play. It is an endless loop. I have subscribed to Hallmark through Roku and am having the same problem. So, my money I spent is wasted. I unplugged everything, reset router, deleted and added the channel, did a factory reset. Nothing helps. I am having same problem on my other Roku Express. I am able to play Hulu, HBO Max, Disney+, Paramount+, Prime Video & Roku Live with no problem. My Model is 3930X-Roku Express. Software version 11.5.0  build 4312-AE. Issue ID 23-156-981.

0 Kudos
MarkPowls

The Roku Channel content will not play

Jump to solution

Danny,

As of Tuesday April 18, 2023, we are able to view any channels via the ROKU Device but absolutely none of the ROKU content will boot to "PLAY".  We've tried everything for two days........no change.  What is going on with the ROKU programming uploads?

0 Kudos
Sh4
Binge Watcher

Re: Non-Roku apps work fine. Roku channels not working!

Jump to solution

Any update on this situation?

0 Kudos
MarkPowls

ROKU Programming not Uploading to PLAY

Jump to solution

Since Tuesday April 18, 2023 we have not been able to upload and play any of the ROKU Programming (nothing). Is anybody else having problems playing ROKU programs. We can play all other programming and HBOMax so it's not the device. Something is happening from the ROKU source.  We checked it today (Wednesday evening, April 18, 2023) and still unable to play any of the ROKU content.  All of the other channels and HBO MAX uploads fine and plays.

0 Kudos
Boazmom

Jump to solution

Mine is not palying as well. Roku tech support said the engineers are aware and trying to fix it, but no time frame. They dont know what is causing the problem. I had to give the timestamp, ID and other information from my tv. Hulu all other apps work, just not Roku live...ugggg they will email me once they have a solution.

tomz55
Reel Rookie

Re: Non-Roku apps work fine. Roku channels not working!

Jump to solution

Worked fine on two Roku Sticks and two separate tv's yesterday.  Received the Ruko Ultra today, Apr 19, 2023, and after completing setup, I discovered that some of the Roku channels are not working on any device now.  This includes channels that I cannot resume from where I stopped it.

0 Kudos
NEO-MFG

Jump to solution

Hello Same problem all items load, every menu available all choices and preferrences seem correct, the play and resume button functions the stream screen switches as to engage, but returns to option screen. This is only the ROKU channel, all other channels function fine and stream properly. Both resets have been competed including the master factory rest, which is dishearting all saved materials and favorites in all other channels have been lost by the factory reset.  Please notify me when this is resolved. I have already referred many customers to ROKU and purchased several units as gifts. Very disappointing for your customers. Sincerely NEO April 19 2023 Toronto Canada.

0 Kudos
Slats
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Having same issue.

Roku support, are you able to reproduce this issue ?

Please call me  

Mark Young

0 Kudos
Slats
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Did you figure it out yet?

0 Kudos