Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Timwalt7
Reel Rookie

Re: Non-Roku apps work fine. Roku channels not working!

Jump to solution

I am using a roku Express.  I tried Cagney and Lacey, Scarecrow and Mrs. King. I tried Deadly Women, Wicked Attraction.  Premium Discovery+ Evil Lives Here, Disappeared, I tried several live channels none would play.  This all started early Monday morning.  There have been no changes in my connection or setup or anything like that.  Thanks for your help in this. 

0 Kudos
LCT
Channel Surfer

Re: The Roku Channel won't play any selection

Jump to solution

Guess problem isnt solved after all.

Roku needs to hire some 10 yr olds to get the problem solved. 😁 Obviously the current staff is lacking; problem has been going on for quite some time.

Timwalt7
Reel Rookie

Re: No titles will play on The Roku Channel

Jump to solution

My TCL Roku tv is not playing anything on the Roku Channel or Discovery + on Roku channel.  My Roku Express 3930X  S00820ACV11R

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Non-Roku apps work fine. Roku channels not working!

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and providing information.

We are currently aware of the issue and our appropriate team is working diligently to resolve the issue. In the meantime, please help us with the required details requested by @RokuDanny-R for the investigation of our engineering team. Rest assured once more information is available I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Please be aware that we are actively monitoring and investigating the discussions on this thread. Thanks again for your continued patience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DonELew
Reel Rookie

Re: The Roku Channel won't play any selection

Jump to solution

Roku technical support staff doesn't seem to care whether this issue is solved.

0 Kudos
funkystay
Channel Surfer

Re: Content on the Roku Channel Will Not Play

Jump to solution

Same issue here. Internet working great. But content on "Roku Channel" won't play. However, there are some channels that will stream. For example, Modern Marvels. The vast majority won't stream, though. Been this way for two days. This is affecting all three of my Roku's. This has to be on Roku's end.

Jump to solution

The same is happening on my Roku TV and when I log into the Roku Channel on my iPad. I can see lists of episodes for shows but nothing will play 😑

Hfinpl
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue. I've restarted multiple times, updated, unplugged device, unplugged modem, removed and replaced channel. Everything else works through the Roku Channel, i.e. Netflix, Tubi, etc. Only the Roku Channel series and movies don't play. I am using a Roku Express 4k+ that is only a few months old.

0 Kudos
Estruble

Re: Roku Channel Won't Play Anything At All

Jump to solution

Same here.. we watched it daily.. suddenly won’t open any show we pick. I have 3 Roku and also a Roku tv.. and also tried online in my phone…..won’t launch!!

0 Kudos
AlanAnderson
Streaming Star

Re: Roku Channel Won't Play

Jump to solution

2 months and counting on this exasperating issue. I am a patient man but this is nuts. I have done all the suggestions and sent all info requested.  I have 2 rokus and both act the same. Waiting impatiently for your next message. 

0 Kudos