Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krumfamily

Re: therokuchannel.roku.com videos don't play

I wish using our laptop had solved it for us, but we have the same problem whether we try to play the Roku Channel through our Roku device or through Roku.com on our laptop.

0 Kudos
Krumfamily

Re: Cannot play any Roku channels

Carly,

It does not matter whether we try this through our Roku device or through Roku.com on our laptop. We get the same result. Other channels play just fine through our Roku device and we have never had a problem until we tried to watch the Team Rubicon documentary on the Roku channel. I am very disappointed. We have tried multiple different shows through the Roku channel with the same result- they say loading on the device or something went wrong and retry through the laptop. We also have two different internet providers and have tried both of them to no avail. At least the channels that we pay for work!

Krumfamily

It may be an internet issue. We just discovered that we can access it on our smartphone if we take it off of WiFi and just use data.

0 Kudos
kguern
Reel Rookie

Re: ROKU Channel does not work May 27. 2023

I will give you some additional clues.  I tried connecting with my hotspot on my cell phone.  The roku channel worked with all the programs on the channel.  I have a Linksys router.  I changed all my connection usernames to each specific band in the 5.4 mh bandwidth and set to each specific frequency.  Nothing worked.  I did resets, updates, unplugged, replugged, restarts, nothing works.  I talked with my isp.  We all came to the conclusion there is something going on with your program that prevents certain networks to not be able to use your roku channel.  I have the Roku Ultra, Roku Express and a smart tv with Amazon Fire.  I tried streaming roku on my computer.  Nothing will stream any programs on the Roku Channel unless connected with my hotspot on the cell phone with Verizon service.  My ISP for my network is Resound Network out of Pampa, TX.  I do not use a VPN.  It seems everyone on this link started having this problem about the same time on the 27th of May.

JESSICATHEBABE
Binge Watcher

Re: The Roku Channel does not play anything

Hi

Customer update

Just passed the SIX WEEK mark without it working.

Six weeks. 

One reason or buying ROKU TVs is because of the built in ROKU channels/App.

Doomsayr
Binge Watcher

Re: Content on the Roku Channel Will Not Play

Are you people slow? Anything you tell us doesn't work. Get it together.

Seriously everyone just buy a SAMSUNG.

It shouldn't take 3 years to fix an issue. Smh...

Doomsayr
Binge Watcher

They just repeat the same copy and paste customer service answers. How about fix it ROKU.

lwnorman12

Same problem here. Restarted, deleted, added back, restart system and nothing still.

lwnorman12

Same here but no response. What are we to do? 

lwnorman12

How do you actually TALK to someone. I’ve had no luck.

0 Kudos