Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jazzberry

Completely Wrong Movie is Playing- The Little Price (2015)

Hello! I was honestly confused upon looking at the movie for “The Little Prince (2015)” because upon playing the movie, all it is showing is an AI generated version of the movie with completely different visuals as well as a robotic AI voice telling the story instead of the actual movie itself. I was honestly really disappointed as the movie wasn’t the movie at all, as it was completely AI generated. Is the real movie ever going to come out anytime soon? I would like to know.

This is the information listed for the movie:

Director: Mark Osborne
Box office: 97.6 million USD
Release date: August 5, 2016 (USA)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Completely Wrong Movie is Playing- The Little Price (2015)

One problem with identically named movies is that databases tend to get mixed up. There was something similar with Roku playing an African movie with the same name as a Beyonce movie.

This Realgood search shows a ton of movies with the same name:

https://reelgood.com/search?q=the%20little%20prince 

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Paging Roku employees @RokuAustin, @RokuERey, and any other moderators for follow up.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jazzberry,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for flagging this issue!

Please be aware that we have passed along your information to the appropriate Roku team, and they're the ones who will further investigate this issue.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                      John

John
Roku Community Moderator