Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brad-Man

Closed captions not working on live tv Roku app

I have the same issue with my Samsung Smart TV and Roku app.  I however have two Roku Ultras and of course I get cc with them on the live TV from Roku...

I see they have done NOTHING...

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Closed captions not working on live tv roku app

Hi, @Brad-Man

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We acknowledge your post, and we truly appreciate your efforts in taking the time to let us know about the issue you've experienced with The Roku Channel app on your Samsung TV. For us to address this issue, we'd like to request additional information that would help us investigate this for a resolution.

• The Roku Channel app version.
  • Samsung Smart TV model.
  • Contents affected.

The information that we'll receive will be forwarded to the appropriate Roku team. It will be subject to investigation, and necessary actions will be taken to resolve this matter.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bmhoward3
Reel Rookie

Re: Closed captions not working on live tv roku app

Hi I Have a Sony Bravia X800E and download the RokU APP version 1.0.73. I am currently watching Charge in Charge on the TNBC Channel 334 in Live TV. I went into settings and chose closed caption off but when I watch any channel closed caption is on. I have restarted my TV and even uninstalled and reinstalled the app but cannot get the closed caption off.

0 Kudos