Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tompa

Chile TV Where is it? I can't find it.

I recently subscribed to Chile TV.  My subscription was accepted, but I can't find the station. 
Where might it be.  I found it impossible to ask Roku directly - no phone support, and what support I found required the type and model of my Roku device.  That info is not on the device and I have really no idea the type and mode.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Chile TV Where is it? I can't find it.

Hi @Tompa,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Are you referring to CHILE TELEVISIÓN? How do you add the channel is it from the Roku channel store or directly to the Roku device? 

-If you are installing a channel to your Roku device, it will be added to the list of channels under Home on the main screen. Scroll down, it will have been added to the bottom of the list of channels.

-When you add a channel to your Roku device, the channel will not immediately appear on your Roku device. Your Roku device checks every 24 hours for any new channels you have added from the website and automatically installs them. If you would like to download immediately, go to your Roku device and select Settings > System >System update > Check now. In addition, when you go into the account settings of your Roku device through Settings > System > About, are you using the same email of that which you added the channel?

If you need additional help, contact customer support.

Please let us know and we'll continue assisting you from there!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Chile TV Where is it? I can't find it.

Compita... 

me compre el roku la otra vez en el LIDER.CL.... american dream... todo bonito pero no.. no hay canales chilenos asi como mega , tvn de forma inmediata. 

Tienes que buscar en CHANNEL Featured Channels | TV Apps | Roku Channel Store | Roku

son usuarios que generaron aplicación para chile y ver ciertos canales, pero te pedirán una subscription de pago ... no lo he hecho por razones obvias. 

De igual forma no puedo ver peliculas en ROKU CHANNEL... con suerte unas peliculas laticas o series mexicanas .... al darle conectar a otros canales se retornar a colocarle play nuevamente y no carga... es una perdida de tiempo pero lo compre porque mi tv tenia mala conectividad de aplicaciones internas como smart tv.. suerte.. perdi 40 lucas

0 Kudos