Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channels not available on Roku TV but available in other devices

Hey everyone. I just bought a JVC TV with Roku TV on Mexico, i love the Roku system, but when i tried to add channels like Amazon Prime, Disney+ or HBOMax they didn't appeared in the channel store. The "add channel" button was blank/unavailable 

It's worth to say that I previously had a Roku device with all of those channels added. So it's not about the region. 

Please help so i can enjoy every channel needed. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Channels not available on Roku TV but available in other devices

These region issues can be tricky.  Do you still have the other device?  I assume this is a new TV and not some secondhand TV that may be so old that it doesn't support those channels.  I'm not even sure if that's possible, but I still feel the need to mention it.

When you set up the TV, did you create a new Roku account or use the previous account? If you created a new account, it's possible to confuse the system about your location if the "Country selector" that appears in the bottom right corner of the webpage isn't set correctly.

Have you looked for the channels under Streaming Channels?  If you go to https://channelstore.roku.com/es-mx/ can you find the channels and add them from there?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos