Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevint9

Channels aren't working on my Roku TV

I got Netflix, Pluto, prime video, peacock, Tubi, and Disney on my Roku tv. The only thing that I can watch continually is Roku. Disney, I paid a subscription but I can't watch it. Plex, Tubi, and live TV give me the most, because the TV doesn't skip back to the home page everytime I turn on a show's episode. Netflix, that's just like Disney, I'm paying for nothing!!! However, I can watch Netflix and Disney on my phone with no problem. I put on the program and watch episodes continuously. Put it on my tv and I get about 3 seconds of tv before I get to pick where to stream next because the TV will not allow me to watch. If I Could talk to someone I might get better results but that's unavailable also.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Channels aren't working on my Roku TV

Greetings @Kevint9 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding channel playback issues on your Roku TV.

We would be more than happy to assist with what you are experiencing. First off, we would recommend trying to remove the affected channel(s) from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your Roku TV starts up again, add the channel(s) back once more. Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

If not, we will need more details about the issue so we can investigate further. Can you please provide us the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 

Once we have this information, we will be able to look into the issue for you. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos