Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mango5852
Level 7

Re: Channel Install Failed - Netflix & YouTube

Jump to solution

Same, Netlfix and Disney+ both gone, and fail when I try to reinstall

0 Kudos
Girnois
Level 7

Re: YouTubeTV and Netflix Missing

Jump to solution

I am having a similar problem.  For me it is Netflix and Vudu.

0 Kudos
BritGeek
Level 7

"Cannot add channel" - Sling TV vanished

Jump to solution

I have been watching Sling TV perfectly happily on my Roku for several weeks now.  (It's a Philips TV with built-in Roku capability, running version 9.3.0.) 

Tonight, I turned on the TV, went to the Sling TV channel, and clicked it.  The channel then gave me a spinning wheel for 30 seconds and then went back to the main Roku channel list.  But, Sling TV is no longer there.  When I search for it, it shows up perfectly well - it doesn't say "go to channel", it says "add channel".  However, when I try to add it, it gives me an error message of "Cannot add channel". 

When I go to Roku.com on my laptop, it says "Channel installed" for Sling TV.

It seems as though the subscribed channel list has been corrupted somehow.  How do I reset this?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Okay I’m glad it’s not just me, I did everything to fix my sons RokuTV and the same thing happened. Please tag me in this when you get an update, thank you! 

0 Kudos
Lola1
Level 7

Re: Youtube and Netflix Not Opening in Roku TV from Yesterday

Jump to solution

Please am having this issue,I tried the things you listed above,yet still the same result 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution
Lola1
Level 7

Re: Youtube and Netflix Not Opening in Roku TV from Yesterday

Jump to solution

[personal information removed]

serial number:YKOOXK413831

0 Kudos

Re: Roku Deleted Netflix app - says “Could Not Add” when attempting to re-download

Jump to solution

Same problem here on my Hisense w/Roku built in.  My Roku stick on my other tv is fine though.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue, my Netflix is gone and I can’t reinstall it!

0 Kudos
Ambermush11
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same thing happened to my hisense tv as well. But I'm also missing disney plus along with youtube and Netflix! 

0 Kudos