Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Channel Guide: How Do I Keep "All Channels" Selected?

I'm sorry I'm not sure how to Check what TV I have but it shouldn't matter I'm having the same issue where Roku did an update and add on my live TV streaming list on the left side of my channel list the options on picking All channels, favorites recent channels and more just turn it off and return my channel search back to the way it was if it's not broke don't fix it now it is more time consuming just to be able to change my channel especially if it's channels like 5.2 can you please just change it back this is not a good update at all thank you 

donmn763
Channel Surfer

UPDATE
I've updated this information to include the Tracking ID 00-369-387

Thank you again for your help.

Don

=============================================

Thank you for your assistance. I apologize for my slow response. Here is the info you requested. I hope it helps to resolve the issue with the Roku Live TV Channel Guide.

-- Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version
55" Sharp Roku TV, YN0040361900, 9J6894361900, 12.0.0 build 4182-38

-- Specific Channel
Roku Channel, version 9.3 build 10

-- Tracking ID
The Sharp Roku TV remote control (model # LC-RCRUS-20) does not have the buttons needed to create a Tracking ID. At least, nothing happens when I press the buttons on my remote that appear to be "home" and "back."

0 Kudos
ChefG

I am experiencing the same issue. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping us updated, @donmn763!

We highly appreciate you for providing us with the requested details precisely! Rest assured; we will forward your information to the appropriate Roku team for review. In the meantime, we're grateful for your patience and understanding as we work on this. 

Feel free to let us know if there's anything else you'd want us to address or create a new thread for different concerns. We'd be more than willing to listen and take action. 

Sincerely,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We appreciate you for joining us here at the Roku Community, @Pamelaswolfe69 @ChefG!

We hear you and value your feedback. Please be aware that this is one of a few updates made on Roku. No worries! We'll take note of this and raise it with our team for further review. Kindly provide us with the following details below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Once we have this information, we will be able to forward it to the appropriate Roku team effectively. We'll be looking forward to your update!

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Vail

Same Issue

Element Model: E2SS40R

Hardware ID: 8520X-Roku TV

Ser. #: YK003D463977

Device ID: 367143463977

Software: 12.0.0     Build: 4182-AX

Issue ID:  77-376-745

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Vail,

Greetings and welcome here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for providing this information to us, and we're sorry for the trouble. This information has been sent over to the appropriate Roku team, who'll review the issue to work on it and address the issue. For the time being, we value your patience as we work on this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Shaggy2

Look were all having this same problem and it has happened with this update that you have done. So sounds simple enough to us, undo it and all will be right with the world, cause as of now, I don't even want to watch it and I really like your line up, but not having to start over every time I want to see what's next inline, oh wait you can't do that anymore, sorry but that was a moron move...

0 Kudos
petem60
Reel Rookie

I am having the same problem.  It started a couple weeks ago so must be due to an upgrade.  It has nothing to do with my devices or TVs.  The same exact thing happens on my Ultra and Streambar - when I press the back key to change channels, it goes back to "Recents" on the side.  I then have to scroll up to the "All Channels" selection, then to the right to get to the channels - and it always starts at the beginning.  It has made the live channel guide unusable.  Please fix, Roku.  Your loss is Pluto TVs gain.

autotech
Reel Rookie

I have my fingers crossed. Channel guide seems to be back to normal.