Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrncessLab
Reel Rookie

Re: Cbs all access issue

Jump to solution

The shows would play and 10mins before the end the show will advance to another.  I reset the Roku re installed the app and it keeps on doing this.  I contacted CBS and never got an answer.  This all started at the end of the year. Help!

0 Kudos
numedpick
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue and for me anyway, it has to do with Parental controls for CBS and only on Roku. Works fine on laptop WIndows 10 and on Firestick. On roku with Parental controls on (doesn't seem to matter the level), you select the content and it spins the blue circle for may 1 second then totally kicks out of the App back to Roku main. WIth the parental controls off, I can access anything.  I have challenged CBS but so far nothing done. This issue will certainly have me reconsider going to a yearly offer since I really do like multiple shows on CBS all Access.

0 Kudos
PrncessLab
Reel Rookie

Re: CBS all access isnt working.....

Jump to solution

I've done this three times without success.  CBS access works on all other devices ( ipad etc)  The Roku on my TV is the only one that I have this problem. It cuts off at the last 10 mins of the program and starts another.

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Not sure if it was mentioned, but have you gone to the settings for the app and turned Autoplay to OFF?

0 Kudos
Tinaf

Jump to solution

When I push the * button I don’t have the option to remove the cbs all access channel for reinstalling. 

0 Kudos
Tcat007
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Me either, just "manage". My Roku account shows CBS all access as active, free for a month. If I login CBS, it asks me to sign up. Don't want to uninstall, I'd probably lose my free month. On Roku, just keeps kicking me back to sign up screen. 

0 Kudos

Never got cbs all access promotion when I purchased Roku Ultra

Jump to solution

Greetings,

I Purchased a Roku ultra with the promise of CBS all access, which I have not been able to use. How do I access this promotional subscription?

0 Kudos
numedpick
Channel Surfer

Re: Never got cbs all access promotion when I purchased Roku Ultra

Jump to solution

Did you look at offers under your Roku account? Need to access your account through the web and not the device

0 Kudos
Tcat007
Streaming Star

Re: Never got cbs all access promotion when I purchased Roku Ultra

Jump to solution

I subscribed on Roku, but would never let me login, just sent me back to promo buttons (on Roku account it showed I was activated). So I hit "manage" and deleted account. Then I signed up on CBS website. Now I can login with Roku. Very strange. I have until April 24, can cancel anytime. 

0 Kudos
Lannas

Jump to solution

I have been experiencing issues with CBS All Access since January and they are still not resolved.  First live streaming wouldn't work.  Worked with CBS help desk; it would work for a week or two then stop again.  Next I could not watch any show for longer than 28 minutes.  At that point the screen goes gray, says there is an error then blacks out.  I have restarted everything, updated, rebooted, deleted and reinstalled; even replaced the router and increased streaming speed but CBS All Access still doesn't work.  VERY frustrated and ready to try something else.  Does anyone know if CBS will work using the Amazon Fire Stick?

0 Kudos