Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyross
Roku Guru

Cannot remove "Ahsoka" from Continue Watching

In the Roku Continue Watching list, both on the home screen and in What to watch in the menu, I CANNOT remove "Ahsoka". When I hit the asterisk key and choose "Remove from Continue Watching", nothing happens. I can remove other titles. On Disney+, it does NOT show up in Continue Watching, as I have watched the last episode.

Update: tried the Roku app on the phone, and I was able to remove it there. It is also gone on the Roku's now. I have an Ultra 4800 and Express 4K+, both still on OS 12.0.

2 REPLIES 2
cmendoza

Re: Cannot remove "Ahsoka" from Continue Watching

Same thing with me. I have watched all episodes of #Ashoka & I have tried multiple times in the continue watching section to remove #Ashoka.  It still says it is set on episode 6, as if I haven't watched. It won't let me. All other programs I can remove with no problem. It's been like this for over 3 weeks

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Cannot remove "Ahsoka" from Continue Watching

As I noted in an update, I was able to remove it using the Roku app on my phone.

0 Kudos