Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PG07304

Cannot add active MGM+ (through ISP) to Roku Ultra without requiring new subscription?

I have an active subscription to MGM+ through my ISP, Xfinity. I wish to add MGM+ to my Roku Ultra but I am met with a request to subscribe for a trial signup. How do I add MGM+ plus using my current login credentials?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Cannot add active MGM+ (through ISP) to Roku Ultra without requiring new subscription?

I downloaded the MGM+ app, started it, and clicked on: get started on the left-side menu.  Then I selected "Already have an account? Login" from the menu.  This lead me to a screen with two ways to log into an existing account.  (Which I didn't try because I don't have one.)

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Cannot add active MGM+ (through ISP) to Roku Ultra without requiring new subscription?

@PG07304, make sure you're trying to access MGM+ through its channel/app and not through "The Roku Channel".

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/820fda2e201c1720bbf7fb6915619725/mgm

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos