Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vvesiso

Cannot Access Roku Subscribed Channels on other Roku Devices

Hi, I need help trying to figure out how to Access channels I Subscribed to via Roku, on my other Roku devices in the house. When I download the Apps on the other device it’s asking me to create a new subscription which makes no sense as I already have a subscription through Roku on my other device. 

I tried logging in to the App via my phone but then it’s asking me for my login information which I do not know because I created the account using my Roku remote so all the details including the login and payment information was handled automatically by Roku. I’ve also tried a System Update but that didn’t work. 

Please help. How do I link my Roku subscribed channels across all my Roku devices without the need for a new account subscription? 

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Cannot Access Roku Subscribed Channels on other Roku Devices

Can you go to settings > system > about on each Roku device and verify that all of them are on the identical account (email address)?

Banned but back. Because why not?

I have tried to activate my Starz account but I'm not getting anywhere. My niece activate my tv without my permission n she put in a 4 digit pin and I don't know the pin number,  so what do I do now

0 Kudos

What do I do know now

0 Kudos

What can I do to get a new account 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Phillipsdebra56, is the email address that's displayed on your Roku device when you navigate to Settings->System->About yours?  If so, log in using that email address at https://my.roku.com and change or remove the PIN.  If it's your email, but you don't know the password, you can reset it.  If it's not your email address and you don't know the password, the only way to change the Roku account the device is linked to is to factory reset the device, set up a new Roku account, and link the device to that account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos