Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marx
Reel Rookie

Can't remove free trial app

Any advice on removing free trail app?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't remove free trial app

Hi @Marx,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you'll want to cancel the free trial subscription. Have you tried logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see if you have a subscription to the channel through Roku Pay?

For more information about how to manage your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: Cancel a subscription

If you do not see the subscription in your Roku account online, then you did not make the purchase/trial through Roku. It is most likely that you purchased the subscription/trial through the channel provider directly.

Please keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Marx
Reel Rookie

I don't think you looked at the actual problem. Try it yourself. I have the starz free trial it was missing an episode. I can not delete the free trial to buy the subscription that has the episode. I can't do it off my phone apple or android can't do it on the TV or at my roku.com The subscription will stay in place until the time runs out.

0 Kudos
Marx
Reel Rookie

You didn't look at the problem and gave me a stock answer. I tried to do it on roku.com, TV, and on apple and android phone. Free subscriptions stay in place stopping you from subscribing to channel (free subscription has a flaw, I want the subscription) The solution from Roku help desk was to start a new subscription. Let me know if you find a better answer.

0 Kudos