Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mauricio123
Reel Rookie

Re: Channels not loading (Disney, HBO), Netflix and Amazon loads, but gives error message

Jump to solution

Hola tengo el mismo problema. Los canales de Disney +, HBO Max, Pluto TV y Prime no inician. Al ingresar vuelve al Home. Por favor su ayuda.

Modelo: 3920MX-Roku Premiere Versión de software: 11.0.0 • versión 4193-91 ID del dispositivo 07299E088022

@Flood wrote:

Since yesterday all of my channels stopped working.

Disney and HBO returns me to the start screen.

Amazon and Netlfix loads, but gives an error when trying to see anything

0 Kudos
LucasARG
Reel Rookie

Re: Channels not loading (Disney, HBO), Netflix and Amazon loads, but gives error message

Jump to solution

Hi !

Can't open any channel since yesterday afternoon.
HBO max, Disney+, Apple Tv and more channels returns me to homescreen.

Netflix and Amazon Prime loads, but i cant reproduce any titles (says try again later).

YouTube works just fine. 

I've already tried restarting the device, restarting the connection, restarting the modem, removing the channel and adding it back and even factory reset but the problem persists.

Any ideas on how to fix it or what could be happening ?

Thank you ! 

Roku model: 3920x - Roku premiere
Software: 11.0.0 versión 4193-91

Flood
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello again,

I,ve already done all of it. Restarted the router, every Roku device, reinstall the channels, etc.. twice today. 
I see in the thread other people witch similar issues, could be a problem related to Roku, and not to my internet/isp/router? 

All of my devices have the same behavior, as I mentioned earlier.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Flood @Mauricio123 @LucasARG,

Thanks for the post.

If this issue is not resolved, please help us with additional information provided below that would be helpful for our team to look into this problem.
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-what are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue or error message
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Please be aware that we are actively monitoring and investigating the discussions on this thread. Thanks again for your continued patience.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mauricio123
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hola María. Muchas gracias por su respuesta. Ya he intentado todo y sigue el problema. A continuación la información de mi dispositivo Especificaciones del sistemaEspecificaciones del sistema

0 Kudos
slgaggia
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't open any channel, kicked back to home screen

Jump to solution

I tried earlier today and the problem persisted but everything seems to be working now.

LucasARG
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F 

Roku device model:3920X-Roku Premiere

Software OS:11.0.0 - Versión 4193-91

Channels not loading:

HBOMax Versión 52.35 -Versión 30

Disney+ versión 1.24 - versión 2022071200

Channels loads, but gives error message:

Netflix Versión 5.0 versión 98079430

Amazon Prime Versión 14.0 - Versión 2022072121 

Only YouTube works just fine.

Thank you!

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't open any channel, kicked back to home screen

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

We believe this issue has been resolved. We recommend performing manual system updates by going to Settings>System>System update>Check now.

For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: How to update the software on your Roku TV™ or Roku® streaming player | Official Roku Support

If you are still experiencing an issue, please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing so we can investigate further.
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-what are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue or error message
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

Please be aware that we are actively monitoring and investigating the discussions on this thread.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
Chelo81
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F 

Roku device model:3941X-Roku Express 4K+

serialnumber: X0160010HSD5 (S07P2180HSD5)

Software OS:11.0.0 - Versión 4193-CR

issue Id: D5-322-336

Channels not loading:

HBOMax Version 52.35 -Version 30

Disney+ version 1.24 - version 2022071200

Pluto TV version 5.16 version 2

Channels loads, but gives error message:

Netflix Versión 5.3 versión 105088003

Amazon Prime Versión 14.0 - Versión 2022072121 

Only YouTube works just fine.

I tried remove channels -> reboot -> re-install with no luck!

I'll be waiting for answer!!!

Thank you in advance

Regards

EDIT: I didn't see last post. After system update It is working again. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Flood
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi everybody,

As if nothing happened at all, it is working now.

All the devices and channels are functional. Still don’t know what happened and i didn’t do anything new.

Thanks for the answers and help.

I hope it doesn’t happen again, and if it does, there is a proper solution or workaround.

Without diagnosis there is no treatment!

Thanks