Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eliwap
Binge Watcher

Re: Can't log into Disney Plus app

No error codes.

I have reset the my Roku Ultra to factory defaults..... No joy.... Disney plus. Does not work on the Roku device.

saturnxmars
Reel Rookie

I just tried on my parents Roku, I'm having the same problem with it even though it started on my Roku, I don't really understand, looks like it's an IP issue maybe? 

0 Kudos
saturnxmars
Reel Rookie

Tried manually changing the IP direction of my modem, still not working 😕 idk what else I could try
0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users.

Thanks for posting this issue here in the Roku Community. We acknowledge this.

We like to collect the information as what @RokuJanadeeK requested above this thread. This information is essential to investigate this issue further and will be addressed.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
thethatneverwas
Reel Rookie

Thanks for investigating. The problem went away after about a week for me. It’s possible the bug has been fixed on the Disney side?

0 Kudos
eliwap
Binge Watcher

Problem persists on my Ultra.

Uninstalled the app.... unplugged for 1 min. Reinstalled the app.

I guess this still needs work

0 Kudos
Tayers2015

Having the same issue. Just the gray screen with disney+ logo, on both my 3941x and 4620x, however my son's 3920x works just fine. All devices are using the same wifi. I've removed and reinstalled, reset to factory, and attempted to clear the caches. Hoping for a fix soon. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @eliwap and @Tayers2015,

We appreciate you taking the time to troubleshoot this issue.

Just to confirm, may we know if you have already reached out to Disney Plus support? We believe some users reached out to the provider and fixed the issue.

Let us know what you've found out so we can continue assisting.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
maccady
Reel Rookie

I’d like to hear the solution. I am still searching for a fix to the gray screen.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @maccady,

Thanks for your post.

As mentioned previously, may we know if you have contacted the channel provider regarding this concern? They may be able to provide an initial resolution, as we believe they are currently aware of the said issue.

You can keep us posted on what you find out.

Thanks,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos