Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't log into Disney Plus app

Hi, @Acemantana

Thanks for keeping us posted. To upload an image here in the Roku Community, there would be an icon called "Insert Photo" when you tap the reply button. Then, you'll be able to attach an image.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
thethatneverwas
Reel Rookie

Hi @RokuTakashi - 

Thanks for chiming in on this thread.

I think we're all getting exactly the same screen. It's a blank grey screen with nothing but a Disney logo near the top left. There is a link to a video earlier in the thread that shows the screen.

0 Kudos
Acemantana
Reel Rookie

here’s a pic Disney plus grey screen  

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the information, @thethatneverwas and @Acemantana.

To make sure, could you connect the device to an alternative network, such as a mobile hotspot, as previously suggested?

If doing so would not make any difference, please provide us the following details:

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

Once more information has been gathered, we can pass it along to the appropriate support team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
eliwap
Binge Watcher

Having the same issue

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @eliwap,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
We'd like to take a closer look into this issue that you're having with the Disney+ channel. Are you getting any error codes or messages? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
saturnxmars
Reel Rookie

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem here, with no error codes or anything, just the Disney+ logo like the other users. However, there was a payment problem with my family account, so I need to use another one (my personal one) and it won't let me sign out (I can sign out perfectly in other devices, such as pc and android). So yeah, it's like the Disney+ channel is bricked on my Roku or something like one of the users above said. 

0 Kudos
maccady
Reel Rookie

Dear Roku support. We have tried everything. We have a gray screen with the logo at the top left. It is the Roku's fault. Why is there not an answer for this?

//Mac Cady

Insaneviolist
Reel Rookie

I’m still waiting for an answer to my case that was opened with Disney+. I was promised a refund on my D+ and an email update. Neither have happened, and I have a case number. Disney+ admitted that there is a problem with a number of accounts and Roku use. 🤷🏻‍♀️

maccady
Reel Rookie

Keep me updated!!! Roku is really blowing it. 

0 Kudos