Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chefmatt707
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't log into Disney Plus app

Nothing it has been working all month 

0 Kudos
rumpenelskin
Channel Surfer

I just noticed your earlier inquiring regarding the nature of which app was being used.  In my case it's the stand alone app.  I didn't subscribe through the roku channel.  I had my subscription prior to purchasing the roku devices.  It is actually one of the factors that led me to the purchase.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @rumpenelskin @chefmatt707,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your problem accessing the Disney+ channel. If the issue persists on one channel after attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine, please contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. The channel developers themselves maintain channels on Roku. In this case, an issue within that specific channel may need to be addressed with an update from them. You can check here for the contact list.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.
All the best,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Insaneviolist
Reel Rookie

Follow the Roku link. Find the Disney+ page and chat with a rep. Mh account was found to be part of a known problem with regard to Roku logins. There is no known solution but I should get an update soon. Disney+ is also working on account credits. Worth the time to chat. 

0 Kudos
thethatneverwas
Reel Rookie

Identical issue. Even a factory reset didn't work. The Disney+ app is basically bricked on my TV now. 

0 Kudos

Any news? I am in the same boat.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for this information, @thethatneverwas and @Lowcountryparty.

Does the issue only occur with this particular channel? Have you tried updating the channel? Or rebooting the device and your network? If none works, as mentioned by our moderator above, you'll want to reach out directly to the channel provider to ask for the channel's functionality and an update, as they may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Acemantana
Reel Rookie

Same issue Disney plus help center couldn’t help this issue only happens on my roku as my Vizio tv runs it perfectly. I’ve reset my t, Factory reset my tv reset my Xfinity Wi-Fi, deleted and reinstalled the Disney plus app and still just get a grey screen, it’s something to do with the Roku tv and I’m having trouble fixing the problem.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Acemantana,

We appreciate you providing these details here in the Roku Community!

What error messages or error codes are you getting when trying to access the Disney+ channel? Can you please send us a photo of the gray screen for reference?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Acemantana
Reel Rookie

No error code just a blank screen and how do i send a pic?

0 Kudos