Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can’t find the Burrow channel

Jump to solution

I have it downloaded on my TV but I just got a new Roku TV and I can't find it. I guess it depends on the TV. I love that app it has so many good videos 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Babyjulzzx3,

Thanks for taking your first post here in the Roku Community!

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pSchop8761

Jump to solution

THANK YOU so much for sharing that they renamed Burrow! One day it was on my tv channel choices & the next day it was gone! I had looked for it several time’s & figured I’d lost it for good. Just updated to the new channel name & so excited to get to watch again! May you be overly & abundantly blessed! I know you blessed me!!! 

0 Kudos
Jgottsche
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Your welcome mate. Keep following the truth my friend

0 Kudos
Javenoso

Jump to solution

Same not sure what happened 

0 Kudos
Javenoso

Jump to solution

Awesome thanks !

0 Kudos
SHANTY

Jump to solution

Its now called Truth Tide thank you so much. 

0 Kudos

Re: My Burrow channel channel disapeared as well

Jump to solution

I used to have it until  Jan 2024. I believe Roku did something to remove it

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Burrow channel channel disapeared as well

Jump to solution

Hi @patmoore2004,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
We recognize that you're experiencing difficulty locating the Burrow channel. Please be aware that since channel developers themselves maintain channels on Roku, we advise getting in touch with them regarding availability and functionality.

Please let us know if there is anything further we can do to help.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Roldi79

Jump to solution

When I search for the truth tide channel it says already installed but does not show up on my ROKU list. I've installed other channels and they show up immediately.  Can everyone quit the runaround on truth tide being available and just admit that people cannot access without paying? This is ridiculous! Screenshots of a person having this channel can be done from an image editor app. 

0 Kudos