Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James747
Level 7

Can't Login on The Common Sense Show TV

Went to watch The Common Sense Show, for some reason I was logged out. Ok, no problem. Went to login, says my username/password is invalid. So, tried to do it via the Roku site. Found the page to type in the code they gave me. Same thing username/password invalid. So, I changed my password, punched in a new code, said I was in and that the tv screen should go to the Common Sense homepage momentarily, but it didn't. Tried several more times, same thing. Now, I've even unplugged the device, started it up again, still will not login. What am I supposed to do? And this problem exists on two of my three Roku devices. The one that's ok, it my TCL Roku tv. I can access The Common Sense Show just fine. It's the two Roku Ultras that have the problem.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't Login on The Common Sense Show TV

Is this the one at https://watch.thecommonsenseshow.tv ?  Can you log in there?  Did you subscribe directly with them or through Roku (or both, which can really mess things up)?  Check your Roku subscriptions at https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
James747
Level 7

I subscribed through Roku. I can watch it going through the first link you posted, but cannot bring it up on the tv.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

I feel like I've been here before with a different user and a different channel.  His problem turned out to be that he subscribed twice.  If your subscription shows up under your Roku account then you're definitely paying through Roku.  Being able to log in on their site raises a red flag as usually you can only use a subscription paid through Roku on a Roku device.  I can't say if that's what's happening here, but check your credit/debit card statements carefully to see if you have two charges that might be associated with this provider.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.