Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Piedraj2

Can not login on starz with my account

Jump to solution

I hava a starz suscription outside of Roku and cannot find option to singin with this account, Roku wants to get a suscription trough Roku only, there is any way to singin without a Roku suscription to this chanel?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can not login on starz with my account

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Piedraj2!

We appreciate you reaching out for support about the accessibility of the Starz channel on your Roku player. We're here to further assist you with this.

Before we proceed, may we know if you're trying to log into your Starz account directly on the standalone channel? If not, we highly recommend so. If there is no option to sign in, we highly suggest deleting the channel, performing a system reboot, and installing it again to see if this will make any difference.

If you're still having trouble accessing the channel using your Starz account, we highly recommend reaching out to the channel provider themselves for further assistance. You may reach them here: Starz Support

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can not login on starz with my account

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Piedraj2!

We appreciate you reaching out for support about the accessibility of the Starz channel on your Roku player. We're here to further assist you with this.

Before we proceed, may we know if you're trying to log into your Starz account directly on the standalone channel? If not, we highly recommend so. If there is no option to sign in, we highly suggest deleting the channel, performing a system reboot, and installing it again to see if this will make any difference.

If you're still having trouble accessing the channel using your Starz account, we highly recommend reaching out to the channel provider themselves for further assistance. You may reach them here: Starz Support

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos