Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevin_B

CNN App STILL Not Loading on Roku

I've tried all the recommended reboot, reinstall, etc. options.  No go.  Every other channel loads perfectly.  The requested troubleshooting info follows:

Model 4802X

Software Version 12.0.0  Build 4184-C2

GC Version 9.5.25

Issue ID YR-307-542

Help 🙂

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
IslandGirl4
Channel Surfer

Re: CNN App STILL Not Loading on Roku

No matter what I do it will not work.  I think the disconnect here is CNN requires a TV subscription.  So the question is WHY is it on the Home screen of roku?  I ditched cable for Fubo/Roku.  So its' a catch 22.  No CNN without cable - But the CNN logo is on the Roku home screen.  Look but don't touch!  VERY frustrating !  CNN IS THE PROBLEM

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: CNN App STILL Not Loading on Roku

Hi @Kevin_B @IslandGirl4,

Welcome, and thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

After attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine. In that case, we suggest contacting the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. The channel developers themselves maintain channels on Roku. In this case, an issue within that specific channel likely needs to be addressed with an update from them.

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please keep us posted.

Kindly regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos