Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GFD99
Level 7

Bubble Shooter Game not working

Hi  I wonder has anyone else had an issue with the bubble shooter game. Recently when I have played it, whilst playing it kicks me out of it.  This only seems to have happened after a recent update.  I have uninstall reinstalled it etc but no better.  Any ideas how to fix this   thanks

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Bubble Shooter Game not working

Hey @GFD99

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Does the issue only occur on one channel/game or across other apps installed on your Roku? Did you restart your device before re-installing the game? That step is crucial when performing the troubleshooting. If you haven't tried the suggested order (remove > restart > re-install), we would recommend giving it a shot once again.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Please keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
GFD99
Level 7

Hi

I restarted roku stick but to be honest can not remember if I did this before or after reinstalling game. The stick is actually a family members so will try when at thei house again.   So would you recommend in the following order

1 unistalling the game

2 restart roku stick

3 reinstall the game

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Answering for @RokuKariza-D , yes.  Don't skip step 2.  You can restart from Settings->System->System restart or simply disconnect the power for several seconds and plug it back in.  Uninstalling and then immediately reinstalling without the restart doesn't accomplish anything.                     

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
GFD99
Level 7

Bubble Shooter Game not working

@renojim       

Hi  tried above but still the issue applies. Any other ideas?                

Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@GFD99

Thanks for the follow up.

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
GFD99
Level 7

Hi, how do I contact them,  thanks.

0 Kudos