Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boz
Roku Guru

Re: Britbox is not loading May 24 2022

So, considering "Moreover, if you are removing a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you must cancel the subscription first before you see the Remove channel option. ", how does one follow the first part of your instructions for a channel with a subscription?  Cancelling, removing, restarting, re-subscribing, and reinstalling seems like a huge hassle for the small chance that removing, restarting, and reinstalling a channel will actually fix an issue!

0 Kudos
zeezee
Streaming Star

Yes, Roku was working just fine for me last night. I have a yearly subscription and I definitely do not want to cancel. 

0 Kudos
Peskyboy

Tried all of your steps and still when you click to start any show on Britbox it throws you out of the app and back to the main Roku menu

0 Kudos
Huffer61

Tried this twice sorry still not working.

0 Kudos
video8111

Re: BritBox Won't Load - Goes Back to Roku Main Screen

Not working how does this get fixed

0 Kudos
Hank1
Reel Rookie

I have the same issue.  I don't even get the choice to remove Britbox from the Roku home screen.  I, too, ask is this Britbox or Roku with an issue?  

0 Kudos
harvalca
Reel Rookie

I have the same exact problem on two different Roku devices.  Clearly this is a major Roku problem.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello everyone, 

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

If the issue persists after attempting the suggestions above, videos from other channels play fine, contact BritBox's customer support team to report the issue and get help. 

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel provider themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

You can reach them here: BritBox Help Center

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
zeezee
Streaming Star

Spontaneous miracle - I did absolutely nothing, and BritBox is now working fine. Don't know what the glitch was, but fingers crossed, it's all resolved.

0 Kudos
Hank1
Reel Rookie

I went to the Britbox website.  You can watch there.  They say there is an outage that they are working to fix.  FYI.

0 Kudos