Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marimatt03

BritBox subscription not working all the sudden

I have a BritBox subscription and was in the middle of watching a show, the show ended so I went to click to watch a different show and then I got a message that BritBox is no longer available in my country. I live in the USA and was watching it literally 5 mins ago. I tried several times to go back in and I keep getting message. When will this be fixed?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Tenderdove
Reel Rookie

Re: BritBox subscription not working all the sudden

I got this same issue.  At about 5:40 am eastern, I got an undefined error while watching a show, and throughout any menu I tried to access.  Exited BritBox and tried to go back in, but got the not available in your country message.  I do not have a VPN, and I live inside the US. I subscribe directly through BritBox, but watch on Roku Express 4K+ device. Checked software update and all is up to date with version 12.5.5 build 4174-CR. I tried the BritBox App on my phone (everything is connected to the same network) and it worked.  

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: BritBox subscription not working all the sudden

Hi @Marimatt03 @Tenderdove,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your problem accessing BritBox on your Roku device. We will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue. We recommend performing the below steps to see if they can resolve the issue:

1. Remove the channel. Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press * to open the Options menu. Select the Remove channel and confirm.
  2. Restart your Roku device. Go to Settings > System > Power (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step) > System restart
  3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

See more tips and troubleshooting steps for this type of issue here: How to resolve a channel playback issue.

Let us know how it goes, and we'll be glad to further assist you.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                      Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos