Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nannaluci
Reel Rookie

BritBox not recognizing my login

I was in the middle of watching a show on Britbox and it shut off and now it’s telling me something went wrong. We’re having trouble accessing your account. Please try again restart the app. No clue how to do that on my TV do I just remove the app and put it back on the TV again?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: BritBox not recognizing my login

Hi @nannaluci,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you reaching out to us with your channel issue with Britbox. We'd be happy to look closely to see how we can help get you up and running. Here are a few questions to help you better understand what you're experiencing:

1. When did this issue first start occurring?
  2. Are you trying to access BritBox from within The Roku Channel or through the BritBox channel directly?
  3. Have you tried removing the channel, restarting your device from Settings > System > Power > System restart (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step), then, once it loads up again, adding the channel back once more to see if that clears things up?

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot any playback issues. How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos