Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tastiemoo

Bought Screensavers not showing up

I bought a few animated screensavers, including a new cloud one today, but none are showing up in either the screensaver section or channel section. All of the ones I’ve bought I have used just fine and never had any issue from any of them.

I only see the normal default ones from Roku in the Theme/Wallpaper/Screensaver section and when I search for them, I find them with a check mark beside them. Online they say installed but when I go to launch them on my tv, they will not open.

I’ve tried all the standard resets/refreshes/restarts and nothing has worked.

If needed my software version is 12.5.5 (currently says it’s up to date) and build is 4174

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Bought Screensavers not showing up

Hi @Tastiemoo,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your problem with your new screensaver not showing up on your Roku device. 

Did you cancel the screensaver purchase already?

Please try updating your software and restarting your system to see if it fixes the issue.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                        Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos