Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TDawgMcGee
Reel Rookie

Bones Episodes Playing Out of Order

Bones Season 8 episodes are playing when I click on Bones Season 5 episodes.  I accidentally saw a lot of spoilers!

Hopefully this issue can be resolved soon.

12 REPLIES 12
Kathyg514
Reel Rookie

Re: Bones Episodes Playing Out of Order

Same for season 9.  If you look at every season 1-12 you will see a lot of episodes missing from each season.  Sadly there is no support available to report issue.

atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

First, you need to clarify what channel you're watching. Is it The Roku Channel, or some other one? If it's TRC, then this is the correct place to report it. If it's on some other channel, you need to contact that channel provider. You haven't provided enough information to provide you with any answers. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Kathyg514
Reel Rookie

I am using the The Roku Channel.  Thanks for the input.

0 Kudos
YCL

We are having the same issue with our Roku Channel while watching Bones too. We are currently in Season 6 and episodes 16 & 20 are not playing, wrong episodes from different seasons are playing. This just started about 2 days ago. 

Tags (1)
atc98092

Thank you both for clarifying the problem. We'll let @RokuTakashi handle it from here. 

Dan

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
makaiguy

Support is here, but it's a good idea to page them to be sure they see your post among all those coming in.

Paging Roku employees @RokuAustin, @RokuKariza-D @RokuMary-F and any other moderators so they can pass this issue on to proper people.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
TDawgMcGee
Reel Rookie

It is on the Roku Channel app.

Same here. ☹️

Kathyg514
Reel Rookie

Yes it is on TRC.  Thanks for your input!

0 Kudos