Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shelvis

Re: Circle on screen in the middle and top left corner

There's a blue circle in the middle of my screen and in the top left corner. Why?

0 Kudos
Shelvis

Why is there a blue circle in the middle and top left of my screen

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Shelvis, are you using the Spectrum channel/app?  It seems to be their problem, not Roku's.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Teamhowie
Reel Rookie

Re: Blue clockwise circle moving in the middle of my screen...what does it mean?

I had this issue, also. I went back to home screen, highlighted the spectum app, hit options, and then check for updates. There were a few updates and now the circles are gone. Hope this helps!

zanygal

Re: Blue clockwise circle moving in the middle of my screen...what does it mean?

This happens to me as well, only on the Spectrum app. This fixes it temporarily: go to Home and scroll over to the Spectrum app, highlight it then press the asterisk on the remote. A menu pops up. Click restart app and it will reload without the circle. 

RobG1986

Re: Constant blue circle running in upper left corner

Spectrum is supported by Roku again so you can delete the app and reinstall - the down side is - I deleted and reinstalled and i still get the two small circles again as you are describing so back to the drawing board 

i can make them go away for a time by reatarting my Roku in settings but it keeps coming back - only see this on my Roku Ultra

0 Kudos
Jtdiii

I was able to highlight the Spectrum app in the menu and then press the asterisk on the remote to get the Spectrum app settings menu and after checking for an update, I selected the option to restart the Spectrum app and that solved the problem for me.

0 Kudos
JohnR2
Reel Rookie

Re: Constant blue circle running in upper left corner

I have the exact same issue and tried the same fixes, Still have blue circle

0 Kudos
JohnR2
Reel Rookie

That what I have been doing but the blue circle reoccurs

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are still experiencing an issue, can you please specify the issue you are seeing? Does this issue only occur on the Spectrum channel? Have you already tried removing the channel, restarting the Roku device, then adding the channel back again, specifically in that order?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide a screenshot of the issue so we can better understand what you are seeing on screen?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos