Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
southside78
Reel Rookie

Blue Mermaid Gold playback issue

Having Playback issues on all movies and shows within the Blue Mermaid Gold channel. I've checked for updates, subscription is paid and in good standing. All attempts for emailing the support to this channel has failed.

Anyone else with the same issue?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Blue Mermaid Gold playback issue

Hi @southside78

Thank you for the inquiry!

Does the issue only occur on the Blue Mermaid Gold or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

Have you tried removing the affected Blue Mermaid Gold and then re-install it again? If not, we suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link for more information: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
southside78
Reel Rookie

Thank you very much for your reply. Much appreciated. The playback issue is isolated to the Blue Mermaid Gold. I will definitely try your suggestion of removing the affected channel and then restart my Roku device and then re-install the channel and see if that resolves the problem. My only question before I do this is, by removing the channel, will it affect my subscription to that channel in any way?

Again, thank you very much for your reply.

Regards,

southside78

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @southside78

Thank you for keeping in touch!

No worries your subscription to Blue Mermaid Gold will not get affected. Please keep us posted what you find out!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos