Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tiny1

Re: BET+subscription not working

Jump to solution

I have done all the steps I was ask to do but it still doesn’t work.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Teah2000,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are facing an issue with the BET+. We apologized for the inconvenience this caused. We would like to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue but we need more details.

Here are a few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing:

• When did this issue first start occurring?
  • Could you please verify if the issue you are running into is when you're accessing the content of BET+ standalone or through The Roku channel?
  • Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel?
  • What Roku model device are you using?
  • Have you made sure to restart your Roku device after removing the channel and before adding the channel back to ensure the process is successful?

If the issue persists, please refer to the support article here for additional troubleshooting steps: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gloriacook2034
Reel Rookie

Re: BET+ subscription not working

Jump to solution

When I sign into my BET Plus account, it directs me to my.roku.com/subscriptions for more details.

I log into the my ROKU account and it confirms my account is active and my payment was successfully processed a week ago.

I have updated my current bank card information to both BET Plus and ROKU to ensure the information is correct. 

I have removed BET Plus account from ROKU, restarted the system and reinstalled BET Plus but it still does not work.  

I have been duplicating this process for more than an hour, but I am still unable to watch BET Plus 

I have been unable to watch BET Plus for more than two days now. 

HELP.

Teah2000
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi @RokuMary-F 

I’ve actually had this issue about two months ago or so where it would cut off in the middle of an episode but yesterday it wouldn’t play at all.
I’m running into this only using Roku tv and I have a Hisense Roku tv and I did uninstall the app first before restarting the tv. 
I saw a lot of reviews that didn’t even seemed to get resolved with the BET issue.
gloriacook2034
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This issue started on Thursday, April 20, 2023 when I tried to log into BET plus and it has not been resolved as of today.

The issue happens when I attempt to log into BET plus through the Roku channel.  It is an app I downloaded onto my home page. 

As previously stated, I receive a message which instructs me to log into my Roku account as there is a problem with my subscription.  My payment was deducted from my back account 2 weeks ago so it is active and paid,

I have the Roku Express - 3900X

Yes, I have restarted my Roku device after removing the channel and before adding the channel back to ensure the process is successful.  I have done this since the problem began last week on April 20, 2023 and as of today I still cannot watch BET plus. 

For the record, BET plus is the only channel that I am having issues with at the present time.  Also, I have read al articles troubleshooting this issue and it still does not work.

I paid $9.99 but I am not able to log into BET plus.  

Thank you. 

Gloria

Theloveeguru_
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello has your issue been resolved? If so please shared as this is happening to me currently except my subscription isn’t even through Roku at all, it’s through BET plus itself, So I shouldn’t be getting redirected to my subscriptions all. I’ve tried all the steps as you uninstalling , restarting my device and nothing is working ? Likeee how is Roku blocking me from a subscription that’s not even with them?? This is absolutely GARBAGE 

0 Kudos
Teah2000
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@Theloveeguru_ hello no the issue was never resolved, I did notice it didn’t do this with some shows but I eventually just started watching my other streaming devices. If you somehow figure it out get back to me 🙂

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Theloveeguru_ @Teah2000,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Please be advised that when removing the channel, please make sure that you are restarting your Roku device before adding the channel back again.
If you are still unable to resolve this, we recommend contacting the customer support of the affected channel directly regarding the issue you are running into. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves.

Please keep us posted on what you find out!

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tequeila

Jump to solution

I have the same issue now any luck with it working

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

The only work around I found was to download the Bet+ app on my phone which works fine with no issues. 

0 Kudos