Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: BET+subscription not working

Jump to solution

Warmest welcome here in the Roku Community, @K_Bad!

Thanks for letting us know about your concerns. 

In this instance, may we know if your subscription is directly from the BET+ app? If so, it is highly recommended to raise this with the channel provider themselves as they are the ones who have access to your purchased account. 

Kindly visit their official support website to help you reach them. We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: BET+ subscription not working

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Cyector
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is the same issue we're having. But it works on our phones. Did you get it resolved?

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @BeltonLamont42 @Cyector,

Greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted!

We want to investigate further this issue that you're having with the BET+ channel. May we know where you currently subscribe? Is that on the channel partner itself or Roku Pay confirmation? Are you getting any error messages or codes when launching the channel? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ziggy61
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Nope

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Ziggy61,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We will be more than delighted to assist you further. Is this a stand-alone channel that you're trying to access, or is it on the Roku channel?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cyector
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Just found out its the same issue for us. 2 subscriptions one managed by the BET website and one by Google play. So we contact Google to cancel it but they're not even showing a subscription! Now we don't know what to do.

0 Kudos
Ktrina99
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes so I contacted BET plus and they realize that I had two subscriptions somehow put was only paying for one.. the other one was non payment.. 

Who did you do the subscription with ? I went through google play and I just cancel the second one and it worked right away.

I’m not sure if that make sense lol 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Roku made me add BET + on Roku TV app in order to watch BET plus. I was extremely upset cause now I would have to subscribe separately on my phone and pay an additional monthly fee for the regular BET plus app on my phone! They are getting ridiculous with these 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Sunshines73!

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

For subscription concerns, it will be highly effective to directly reach out to our Account and Billing team as they would be more than willing to discuss this further with you.

If you need further clarification and are in need of assistance with your subscription bundles or promotions, you can count on them! Kindly reach them on our Official Support Website and choose "Account, payments,& subscription" so you will have the option to talk, chat, or email with one of our live experts. 

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos