Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ktrina99
Channel Surfer

Re: BET+ subscription not working

Jump to solution

Has anyone got it to work? I’ve reset the device multiple of times reinstall/install the app and still no luck.. I’m playing for Bet plus every month and it works on EVERY device but Roku !! This need to be fixed because it literally the only thing I watch.. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for letting us know, @Ktrina99.

As per verifying, the subscription with BET Plus was directly through the channel provider. Since the troubleshooting steps did not work, may we know if you have already tried reaching out to the channel provider? They may be able to provide additional steps to sort out this concern and may be able to verify if this is a known issue with them.

You can let us know what you find out.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ktrina99
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It’s works on all my other devices but the Roku.. BET said is a Roku issue 

0 Kudos
Ktrina99
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I've reached to BET but they said its a Roku issue especially because the app works on all my other devices but ROKU

0 Kudos
Ziggy61
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yep! I was told the same, and I never got to use my free trial. It shouldn’t be this hard to get help!

0 Kudos
Theloveeguru_
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I finally got it to work for me a couple days after my original post. I thought my comment had been submitted with my answer but I guess not lol. Roku was and still hasn’t been any help ( they still never reached out) and when I reached out to BET , I found out that I was essentially being double charged for the subscription ( 1 Cable Provider and  1 Bet) and that error caused them to block my access to viewing. You have to go in and delete the duplicate subscription to correct it. Idk how that worked but it did so I assume when I tried to log in with my cable provider via Roku it created a duplicate subscription which is another issue itself 

Ktrina99
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thank you! Do I go in through Roku to delete it or BET app? 

0 Kudos
Some12know

Re: BET+subscription not working

Jump to solution

You guys charge me every month but I can not access Bet channel.    Why

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Some12know,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem accessing the Bet+ Channel. Please try to remove the channel, restart the system, and re-install the channel to see if it fixes the issue.

Let us know how it goes, and we'll be glad to further assist you.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
K_Bad

Jump to solution

It says I have a issue with subscription payment and I have payed for it

0 Kudos