Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ziggy61
Channel Surfer

BET+subscription not working

Jump to solution

I have a BET+ through my Roku but every time I try to long in, it will ask me to start my subscription to watch. How can this be fixed? Also, I disabled auto renew because of this.

Thanks

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Ktrina99
Channel Surfer

Re: BET+ subscription not working

Jump to solution

I've reached to BET but they said its a Roku issue especially because the app works on all my other devices but ROKU

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: BET+ subscription not working

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Sunshines73!

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

For subscription concerns, it will be highly effective to directly reach out to our Account and Billing team as they would be more than willing to discuss this further with you.

If you need further clarification and are in need of assistance with your subscription bundles or promotions, you can count on them! Kindly reach them on our Official Support Website and choose "Account, payments,& subscription" so you will have the option to talk, chat, or email with one of our live experts. 

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
43 REPLIES 43
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: BET+subscription not working

Jump to solution

Hi @Ziggy61 

Thanks for the post.

Could you walk us through how you are accessing Bet+? Is it through The Roku Channel or the standalone Bet+ app? A photo of the channel from your Roku home screen would be a great help as well.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
delee2121

Jump to solution

Only two of the three devices I have on the Roku stick is working it’s not working, but the one is still asking for a free trial

0 Kudos
Ziggy61
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I’m connecting through Roku. 

0 Kudos
Ziggy61
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

That was already said in my actual post.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @delee2121 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Ziggy61 

Appreciate the reply.

In some cases, removing the affected channel and then reinstalling it helps. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Ziggy61
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

How do I remove a channel and add it back?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Ziggy61

Thanks for the response.

Please follow these steps:

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
    • Note: If you are removing a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you must cancel the subscription before you see the Remove channel option. For help identifying this type of subscription channel, read the detailed article about removing a channel.
  2. Restart your Roku device: Navigate to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.
  3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.
    • Note: If you are adding a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you will need to re-subscribe.

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Teah2000
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello my BET PLUS app has not been working, I’ve already uninstalled, updated the app and restarted Roku tv. It’s getting annoying every time it cuts off in the middle of the episode or not playing at all. This is the only channel I’m having an issue with.