Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ragazzadiangelo
Reel Rookie

Apps closing out shortly after opening

My VUDU and Disney+ apps have now started closing a few seconds after I open them. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling them and it did not work. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Apps closing out shortly after opening

Hi @Ragazzadiangelo

Thanks for posting here in Roku Community. 

Did you restart your Roku device before re-installing the channel? That step is crucial when performing troubleshooting. 

If you haven't tried the suggested order (remove > restart > re-install), we would recommend giving it a shot once again. We also suggest doing the restart from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

If you still see the issue occur, kindly let us know if the issue only appears on those mentioned specific channels or all channels on your Roku device.

Keep us posted, 

Regards, 
Nimfa

Ragazzadiangelo
Reel Rookie

That worked thank you sooo much!!

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@Ragazzadiangelo 

Thanks for the update. 

It is our pleasure to hear that the matter has been resolved. We express our gratitude for your effort in doing the recommended steps. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is any further assistance we may provide for you.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos