Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Watches
Reel Rookie

Re: AppleTV won't play "Video Not Available"

Jump to solution

I didn't get that exact menu, but I switched to the choice that had stereo in it, and wow, it worked instantly.  I bow down.  I am now streaming the show I couldn't get before, thanks!

Jimbo34

Jump to solution

Only on Apple

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jimbo34,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Roku Community!

We'd love to take a closer look at this. Could you elaborate on whether you received the error code or message? In addition, what troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to reproduce the issue?

We look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
Fawny7

Jump to solution
  • Thank you this did work for my Roku..I think my TV was to old snd needed to adjust the Audio control too now videos will play
pk2000

Jump to solution

just followed these steps after trying everything else and low and behold, it worked!

Sdo

Jump to solution

I don’t have those option under audio in settings. Just purchased a new Roku system last week.

0 Kudos
Sdo

Jump to solution

Did not work for me.

Watches
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Try switching up your audio settings to see if any of the available settings work for you.  For me its working on these settings:  Systems > Audio> 2nd down is Audio Mode > select Auto (DD)

0 Kudos
elainewhitton
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have watched several shows (ONLY on apple) and they worked fine.  This weekend (11-09-23), the shows will not play and show the message above.  Other apps like netflix, amazon, etc. play without an issue.  I can watch apple on my phone.

Clearly this is a roku issue with the apple app.  I have reset everything and will try the audio setting.  HOWEVER, work needs to be done to solve the issue.  

Jump to solution

My Apple TV+ app also stopped playing this past weekend. Roku is up to date. I tried fiddling with the Roku Audio settings to no avail. Luckily, I have an Apple TV lying around so we unplugged the Roku Ultra and plugged in the Apple TV and shows play fine on that with the same TV. Wish we didn't have to do it, but it's the only way to watch Lessons in Chemistry.