Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mnmdaly

Apple+ won't install on my roku.

I initially subscribed and installed Apple+ on my Roku 4802X - Roku Ultra with no issues.  It played fine until a few days ago.  It would begin to stream and after a couple of minutes it would kick me out to the Roku top page.  I have rebooted the Roku, and tv (Samsung - not a roku tv) and that didn't fix my issue.  I have since removed it from Roku and I am trying to reinstall it.  It asks my for my Roku PIN when installing but immediately tells me it's an incorrect pin.

On the Roku web page it shows that Apple+ is installed for me, but it appears nowhere when I look for it on my TV.  

What do I do???

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Apple+ won't install on my roku.

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @mnmdaly.

We appreciate you reaching out for support and we'd be more than happy to assist you in accessing the Apple TV channel on your Roku Ultra.

We may need to reset your PIN first to be able to re-install it. Kindly sign into your Roku account > PIN Preference > Update. After doing so, kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below to help you access it:

• Remove app: navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel
  • Perform a system reboot: navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart
  • Re-install the app: navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel

Please make sure that the steps have been performed precisely to work. 

Let us know how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos