Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tudeen
Reel Rookie

Apple TV app and Fubo TV app Restarts Roku

Jump to solution

I have a Roku Streaming Stick 4k.  When launching either the Apple TV app or the Fubo Tv app they restart the Roku device.  I have deleted and reinstalled the apps with no success.  Reset my devise, etc.  Any thoughts?  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Apple TV app and Fubo TV app Restarts Roku

Jump to solution

Hi @tudeen,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Please be advised that when removing the channel, please make sure that you are restarting your Roku device before adding the channel back again.
If you are still unable to resolve this, we recommend contacting the customer support of the affected channels directly regarding the issue you are running into. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves.

Please keep us posted on what you find out!

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @tudeen,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Please be advised that when removing the channel, please make sure that you are restarting your Roku device before adding the channel back again.
If you are still unable to resolve this, we recommend contacting the customer support of the affected channels directly regarding the issue you are running into. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves.

Please keep us posted on what you find out!

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tudeen
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Chel

Thanks for the necessary steps.  This seems to have fixed my issue.  If I continue to have problems I will reach out to the channel provider.  

0 Kudos