Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV App keeps freezing / shows buffering

Just recently, while watching shows on the Apple TV app, video will stop and act like it is buffering but never advances. No other tv app does this so it appears it is specific to the Apple TV app. I have removed the Apple TV app, restarted the Roku device and then re-added the app. Nothing seems to work. Any help is appreciated! Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
musicwins

Re: Apple TV App keeps freezing / shows buffering

I am having the same issue. This is a recent problem for me as well. 

RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi! @Maestrobaldwin,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We apologize that you're experiencing issues with the channel. After troubleshooting and verifying that your Roku device is updated and other channels are functioning normally, we recommend contacting the channel publisher for further assistance. Please reach out to them directly and inform them of the troubleshooting steps you've already taken with us. 
Please keep us posted on what you find out and will be more than happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

I have this problem as well. Has anyone found a solution?