Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Olivierk93
Reel Rookie

App not viewing while open

My HBO max app is not fully loading, as soon as the main screen showing “HBO max” I am unable to see anything after it’s loaded it goes directly blank unable to see where I can navigate on the HBO max app. Any assistance, I’ve restarted my Roku and redownloaded my HBO max app still same issue

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: App not viewing while open

Hello @Olivierk93

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

If you haven't tried it yet, you can remove the affected channel and then re-install it. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Olivierk93
Reel Rookie

Thank you for responding and it only happens on that channel alone. 

And yes ma’am I did and still the same and Roku does not need to be updated I checked lol 😒

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @Olivierk93

Thanks for the post.

If you receive an error message/playback concern that only occurs on a specific streaming channel and other channels do not have this issue, please contact the channel provider directly to report an issue with their channel (app) on the Roku platform and request additional assistance. They`ll be able to best assist you with any issues that occur only within their channel. HBO Max support is here: https://help.hbomax.com/

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Olivierk93
Reel Rookie

Yes ma’am will do thank you and I will update here if it will be useful for other customers

0 Kudos