Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
studlygrk
Reel Rookie

Re: Total Greek TV is not working for me

Jump to solution

@RokuJohnB read all the posts in this discussion. It will answer all your questions.

0 Kudos
Gtsoulos

Jump to solution

We get a very brief message that says "checking subscriptions", and then it reverts back to the home screen. Our subscription is current.

It has been like this for a few days. The location of the app has also moved on the home page from where it used to be. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Thank you for reporting this issue here in the Roku Community.

We understand your frustrations regarding this channel issue. Please be informed that our team is currently aware of the issue and is doing an on-going investigation. To help them look into this closely, kindly provide us with the following details:

1. Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  2. Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).
  3. Total Greek TV build version.
  4. What troubleshooting steps you have taken so far?

In the meantime, we'll also suggest trying the steps below, just to check if there will be differences in streaming:

• Remove the channel: navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel
  • Perform a system reboot: navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart
  • Re-install the channel: navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel.

We are hoping for your response.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Firegal401
Reel Rookie

App loading issue- Total Greek Media

Jump to solution

I am trying to load my app(subscription) but just kicks me back to the home screen.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: App loading issue- Total Greek Media

Jump to solution

There's a few threads about this app.  There's a known bug that will hopefully be fixed with the next update that should come out Monday.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Firegal401
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It would be great if there was an error message rather than nothing.

0 Kudos
Babis_80
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

still the same problem, and no update available yet. is there any information when the update will be available, thanks 

0 Kudos
devnullpointer
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Babis_80 check my link two posts above..

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hello,

When I press the star* button, Remove Channel is not on the list. Is there a different way to remove the channel?

0 Kudos