Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bipolargirl
Channel Surfer

Re: America's next top model not

It's pretty pathetic isn't it? How hard is it for them to just check? It shouldn't be hard for them to check if they purchased the rights to stream America's next top model or if they purchased model me or whatever it's called and made a typo. 

Melonrose

How is this not fixed yet?!?!

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We appreciate you for joining us here at the Roku Community, @Melonrose!

We completely understand your input and sincerely regret any trouble this may have caused you. Rest assured that our Engineering team is in the process of fixing this issue at the moment. Once we have updates from them, we will make sure to let the Community know. In the meantime, we appreciate you bearing with us.

Please let us know if there's anything else you'd like us to address, and we'd be more than willing to listen and take action, as your satisfaction and convenience are what we aim for.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bipolargirl
Channel Surfer

Well it's been yet ANOTHER month since the last update that you were working on fixing it. And still nothing. Not fixed. No info. No update. Wth? I'm seriously getting annoyed as I bought Roku to watch this show. How long does it take to put the right show on? This has been happening for 5 months now. Get your **bleep** together Roku. 

0 Kudos
bipolargirl
Channel Surfer

@RokuCarly  is there someone I can call that can get this fixed asap? It seems no one at Roku cares. All we get is the run around. 5 months of "we're working on it". It doesn't take that long to fix it! Call the IT guy. Tell him the link sends us to the wrong show, he types in the correct link, boom, done. This is getting ridiculous. Your company should be ashamed of themselves.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for getting back to us, @bipolargirl.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. As of the moment, we don't have any updates or information yet regarding this matter. But, no worries! We'll create a follow-up ticket with our team. 

Moreover, we recommend trying to highlight The Roku Channel tile and pressing the star* button on your remote to update the app. 

In the meantime, we highly appreciate your continuous patience and understanding. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bipolargirl
Channel Surfer

Hi Carly! It's been 2 more months! You said your engineering team was "in the process of fixing it". Hmm..... I'm starting to think you're lying.

"We'll create a follow-up ticket with our team". Really? What did they say? Can you just be honest and say "we are never going to fix it".

0 Kudos