Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bipolargirl
Channel Surfer

America's next top model. Wrong show playing

I'm trying to watch America's next top model. It says 10 seasons are available on Roku for free. When I click on the episodes it shows the correct photo and episode description. But when I press play it airs an Asian show called supermodel me. 

I've tried going through all the episodes. It shows photos of Tyra Banks and the models that I know were on the show. But none of those episodes play the right show. Every single one of them is super model me.

Is America's next top model actually on Roku? Or is it only supermodel me that's available for free and it's been mislabeled as ANTM?

4 REPLIES 4
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: America's next top model. Wrong show playing

Hi @bipolargirl,

We appreciate you sharing this observation and sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please be aware that our appropriate Roku team is keen on taking immediate action. We'll update this community thread as soon as more details become available.

We appreciate your patience as our team carefully examines this problem.

Let us know if you need any other assistance besides this.

Warm regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bipolargirl
Channel Surfer

Well it's been 2 weeks. Since you're "keen on taking immediate action" what have you done so far? I noticed the same question was posted 4 months ago and you still haven't answered that one either. Can you just tell us if you have America's next top model or not? It's really not a difficult question. Did you purchase the rights to stream it or did you purchase the rights to supermodel me? Are you not able to look up which show you bought? I understand it may take the tech department time to reprogram things but you should at least tell us what show is SUPPOSED to be airing. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the added information, @bipolargirl.

We completely understand your input and sincerely regret any trouble this may have caused you. Please be aware that our Engineering team is in the process of fixing this issue at the moment. Regarding your query, America's Next Top Model is available to stream on the Roku platform. It's just that it's playing the wrong content caused by a bug that is currently being fixed. 

Hope this clears everything out. 

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rob2626

Hi. I have the same question. It is now November and it still is playing the wrong show

0 Kudos