Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grdmstr75
Reel Rookie

Amazon prime channel only issue-- not ISP fault

Hello, I have  roku ultra and a roku 3 and a 2 does not matter which device I use Amazon prime takes long time to load, when it does load the first screen that comes up is in a different language not English and starts with Vergunstand or something similar with a bunch of i think it is russian jargon. then it will go past this and start to load the dashboard which takes forever. I have tried to reset the device, reformat the sd card, remove the channel and log back in same issue. I am not using a tv with built in roku using device. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Amazon prime channel only issue-- not ISP fault

@Grdmstr75

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What specific Roku model device are you using? Have you made sure to remove the channel, restart the Roku device, and then add the channel back again, specifically in that order, to see if that resolves the issue?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Grdmstr75
Reel Rookie

Its all in the initial notes lol

0 Kudos
Grdmstr75
Reel Rookie

Danny this has been already

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What specific Roku model device are you using? Have you made sure to remove the channel, restart the Roku device, and then add the channel back again, specifically in that order, to see if that resolves the issue?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

this occurs only on any Roku device i use roku 3 , ultra etc. 

0 Kudos