Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wxperson99

Amazon music registration not working

I have a new Roku Ultra.

When I go to register my Amazon music account (via amazon link)... it says it is successful but when I open amazon music... it takes me to the registration screen (with a new code).

Anyone know what might be going on and how to fix it.

I already uninstall the app and reinstalled but with no success.

Thanks... George

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Amazon music registration not working

Hi @wxperson99

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Amazon's customer support team to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Steph-Hines
Reel Rookie

I’m having the same issue on my Sharp Roku tv and when using a Roku device on second tv. Contacted Amazon and everything is good. Amazon contacted Roku with me on the line. Roku rep was clueless. Very frustrating not being able to have full access to app.

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Steph-Hines

Thank you for the inquiry!

Could you tell us more about the issue you have with the Amazon music channel? Do you encounter any error messages? Are all the other streaming channels operating normally? How long has the issue existed?  What are the steps to reproduce the issue?

With detailed information, we will be better able to assist you.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Steph-Hines
Reel Rookie

Hi. Sorry, had no idea anyone had reached out. Per Amazon all is okay on their end. I can’t get app to load. Roku tech was no help when Amazon contacted them. Also, I can’t get my local antenna tv to appear on second tv. Thanks.

Stephanie

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Steph-Hines

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that there was a service interruption last week that may have affected some channels. Are you still currently experiencing an issue with the Amazon channel?

Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos